Due to the correlation between appropriate attire and a positive and safe learning environment, we have established the following standards for student dress at Connect Academy. Student uniforms are an important part of our school image, so it is important that our students abide in our school uniform policy.
We are in need of your assistance, parents, to implement these guidelines:
- The uniform should be neat and clean.
- No tears or missing buttons on the uniform.
- Connect Academy monogrammed shirts are to be worn at all times while on campus. If students want to wear a shirt under the uniform shirt, it must be white and it must be tucked in.
- A brown or black belt.
- Navy Blue or Black long pants for boys only.
- Snoga skirt (with shorts or leggings attached) for girls. (https://snogaathletics.com/products/ankle-fit-snoga-black)
- Pants should not be dragging the ground.
- Pants should not have torn hems or rips.
- No jewelry of any kind.
- Facial hair must be well-kept.
- Boys hair must be off the collar.
- No tattoos are to be exposed.
Students are required to participate in vigorous physical activity on a daily basis. To insure student's safety and prevent injury, closed-toed shoes must be worn and be of a nature that they will remain securely fastened to the feet at all times.
- Only Solid color sweaters may be worn in the Learning Center.
- Any type of slogan or advertisement may not be attached or worn by any student or on water bottles, backpacks, etc.
Uniform shirts, P.E. shirts and Snoga skirts must be purchased through Connect Academy.